Our focus is to strengthen the hearts of family members so the family can be strengthened and function in healthy ways. We offer:
- Therapeutic Services to help families heal and restore: Individual, Marriage, Family, Group Counseling, Support groups. Co dependency, Trauma, Abuse, Depression, Suicide, Attachment and loss, Personality disorders; experience working with families who have been/are apart of Social Services and Juvenile Probation
- Mental Health Education Forums» Focus on relationship building and strengthening those connections within the family; addressing prevention, Intervention, Psycho Education, and Resources
- Workshops and Conferences- Conferences are provided to Service providers, Lay counselors, Volunteers, and Families helping persons with Mental Health issues as well as at-risk behaviors impacting family and community
- Family Restoration and Reconciliation: Family Restoration and Reconciliation is the heart of Kingdom Family Resources. Where families have been separated due to removal from home (Foster Care Youth/Adoption), Incarceration, or Estrangement, we locate family members, facilitate a process of re uniting the family, and provide the reconciliation support needed so the relationship can be sustained and remain in -tact. We have private investigators, search agents, and trained therapist to help fulfill the longing of finding family and making the connection a reality.
- Family Camp: Family Camp is our opportunity to provide
comprehensive therapeutic support to the family concentrated in one setting. We have various activities that will facilitate healing in the family relationship as well as Education, Skill building, Stress management, and Teaching families how to have fun with each other. Families will come away from Family Camp with a Vision and Mission for their family as well as strategies on how they as a family can give back to their community.